Heimdal Security - 2nd Generation Ransomware Protection
Heimdal Security software has been created by some of the world’s best cyber security experts and it has a global presence. Since 2011 Heimdal Security have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect users against cyber-criminal attacks and data security breaches.
Heimdal's credentials and professional standing are further endorsed by being publicly acknowledged on the official websites of both the FBI and Europol for their involvement in bringing to account the producers of the second generation malware known as Gameover Zeus in late 2014.
NAMED 2018 ANTI MALWARE OF THE YEAR SOLUTION WINNER
Heimdal Security software is a proactive solution used to combat the rise of ransomware that is targeting both businesses and home users without conscience at an exponential rate.
Antivirus looks for files and actions, whereas Heimdal Security software looks at traffic in and out of your computer. It is used as an extra layer of protection to run alongside your current antivirus software for a more advanced defence system against second generation malware, preventing the payload from hackers from ever being delivered by blocking any dangerous traffic to the payload server.
Heimdal Security features include:
- Updating outdated and possibly vulnerable programs.
- Using advanced heuristics to detect malware.
- Analysing network traffic in order to block malicious websites.
- Breaking the communication between malware and hacker controlled servers.
Heimdal Pro benefits:
- Blocks access to known phishing or malware sites.
- Blocks financial information from being sent to known 3rd party sites.
- Blocks exploit kits and malware from being executed on your computer.
We believe Heimdal Security software is the best security addition for your antivirus!